viernes, 28 de septiembre de 2012

Mexico


I think my best holidays had been when I travelled to Riviera Maya. It was two and a half years ago on summer. I went there with my dad and sister; it was very nice because we enjoyed a lot on different activities together.
We stayed on a beautiful hotel with an amazing beach. I really don’t like the sun or swimming on the beach, because I hate the sand on the body. But, this time the beach was nice because it had a bar with unlimited drinks and beer. Another think that I love of the hotel was the food; I ate all the bacon and meat I could eat.
We also went to Maya ruins on the jungle: Coba, Chichen Itza and Tulum. I must to say that all this places are impressive, the pyramids, the roads, the stone houses...
One day we went to Xcaret, this is a huge park with a lot of different activities to do. In Xcaret we swam on subterranean caves with colour fishes.
I consider this holidays the better until now because it was useful to get closer between our three, and obviously for the excellent and lovely place we visited.

1 comentario:

  1. Mexican have a very good rock music too.

    By the way, do you like some group of music of Mexico?

    ResponderEliminar