viernes, 7 de septiembre de 2012

My first term


My experience during the first term was very good in general.  My year started moving home with my sister and my girlfriend; it was nice because the last year I didn’t live with my sister.
In the university my term was good too; I almost didn’t take exams, except one for attendance in the Theory course.  I learned about new topics too, especially about politic history during the dictatorship. Structuralism course was useful to me because I like the theoretical discussion.  
I really don’t like sports, and in the first term I shall go to the gym to an university course. I didn´t approved this for attendance.
In the end of the holydays I went to the south with my mom site family. We went to Malalcahuello, there we ate a lot and went to very beautiful places like araucaria forests. We went to ski too, I am not good in this and I actually felt many times.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario