viernes, 16 de noviembre de 2012

My wn business



In the future I would like to have my own business, to have my own cafe-bar. I really don’t like to work like a sociologist, generally is a very unstable matter, in this you must work by periods of time that is the same to not receive money every month. And actually I don’t want to have bosses, make my times and ways.

In this job, I would like to work with nice people. I hate routine, so I will have flexible hours. How I love to design, I will make a beautiful and stylish place to go. I love cooking too, so I should offer delicious options to the customers.

How I said before, the main factor to choose this job is that I don’t like the traditional way to work with boss, routine hours, etc. By other way, I don’t want to be a rich person, so I wouldn’t have the pressure to make big money. Am own business is a place to be yourself.

If I chose this way, I wouldn’t have a job interview. But certain I will have an interview with an investor; a natural person or a big investment institution like a bank or foundation. On this occasion I think I must to show them a serious business project, in this point my years like sociology student will be very useful, because if be a the thing I really learn is how to present documents and establish times, activities and indicator of objectives. I also know to categorize groups, see on them the most important things the search, etc.

I think finally, these years on school don’t will be waist. My business will be stronger and I will be happy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario