viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2012

My English experience


I think the English subject at university is very useful to our formation. Maybe, sometimes should be good to include readings of the different disciplines to familiarize our self with the specific language of sociology for example; this because sometimes we don’t know how to translate some words to the Spanish.

The use of blogs at the course is a very good way to practice written English. When we must to write of several topics we need to find new words or manners to say what we need to say. By other way, the use of blogs is a way to think our self in another language, is more that translate our opinions or experience. I always had think that the written English is a lot more difficult that the spoken, because we must to get attention to the grammar and orthography of the text and words. The spoken English is more familiar to us by the TV or the movies.

About the English and myself: I think that I need to improve the common use of the language, when I’m forced to use English sometime I get nervous and I try to explain with gestures or mimes . I also need to improve the use of the different grammatical times, I know its but when I’m talking I forget to chance the verbs.  I don’t have a plan to improve this aspects but the regular practice is enough to get better.

Outside the class I don’t practice a lot, I try to reed texts or watch the movies and TV series without subtitles nut don’t talk very few. Now is probably that for my possible new job I should to use English with costumers. I will do my best in this, for they understand me and me to them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario